You can carry them along with you wherever you go! There is no need of special containers or carry boxes.
They have long shelf life. Unlike fruits and vegetables, nuts are not perishable; you can enjoy them wherever you want! Whenever you like!
- Almond nuts are rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, and minerals and packed with numerous health promoting phyto-chemicals; the kind of well-balanced food ensure protection against diseases and cancers.
- Almonds are free ingluten and therefore, are a popular ingredient in the preparation of gluten free food formulas. Such formula preparations are in fact healthy alternatives in people with wheat food allergy and celiac disease.
- Just a hand full of these nuts a day provides enough recommended levels of minerals, vitamins, and protein.
- Pistachios are rich source of energy; 100 g of nuts contain 557 calories. Nonetheless, the nuts contain many health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
- The nuts are packed with many important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates.
- Delicious, nutty, and crunchy sunflower seeds are widely considered healthful foods. They are high in energy.
- In addition, the sunflower seeds contain many health benefiting poly-phenol compounds such as chlorgenic acid, quinic acid, and caffeic acids. These are natural anti-oxidants which help remove harmful oxidant molecules from the body. Further, chlorgenic acid help reduce blood sugar levels by reducing breakdown of glycogen in the liver.
- Much of their calories come from fatty acids. The seeds are especially rich in poly-unsaturated fatty acid linooleicacid, which comprise more 50% fatty acids in them. They are also good in mono-unsaturated oleic acid that helps lower LDLor “bad cholesterol” and increase HDL or “good cholesterol” in the blood.